My Photo
Name:
Location: Cambridge, MA, United States

Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Hi, everyone. It's been a couple weeks, and I've already been through a slew of emotions. I began with unrelenting optimism and confidence and soon reached exigency. I know I need to calm down. My "theory-as-of-late" is that there are three stages to a job search. First, we apply for jobs we really want. Second, we apply for jobs that we are qualified for but don't necessarily want. Third, we apply for any-damn-thing ;) I guess I'm still in the first stage, so there really isn't any need to worry. I've applied to four jobs and have potential interviews for two.

Anyway, I've been keeping busy. With my newly available free time I've been able to read, write, play guitar and... and... and... Oh yeah, sleep. I'll tell you, sleeping for 9-10 hours a night is a luxury everyone should experience for one month each year.

Well, I still need to follow up with some of my contacts, so I shouldn't get bored yet. By the way, I'm a 26-year-old environmental analyst with experience in EHS, permitting and compliance issues. I'd like to head toward policy-making - you know, design the next Kyoto Protocol or some sort of international clean water initiative ;)

Until next time, enjoy the scenery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home